Posted by Margot Gobetti (MD Brazil, Homeopathy & Anthroposophy , founder of Vida Homeopathy) on October 04, 2015
We ( Margot Gobetti an MD and Homeopathy doctor and my mother Iracema Vargas
Though the research that we developed, some points came to support this theory:
1. In the research group, we performed microscopy and culture from scalp samples. The only microorganism found was Fungus from the Candida family.
2. We study the patients with Hair Loss trough a Homeopathy point of view. We look to the remedy that cover all the symptoms of the patient through individual homeopathy evaluation(Repertory of symptoms by Kent). We found that 90% of the patients the remedies chosen classified as a polychrest and anti-psoric remedies.
3. We relate the clinical symptoms described for Candida (see article above about Candida in your System)), with clinical symptoms of Psora, well described in Homeopathy.The medical field does not understand our skin and scalp “ecosystem” and its correlation to our health. Regular doctors do not yet recognize the holistic point of view of Candida as systemic diseases. We have a lot to learn and research.
4. Dermatology magazines have reported the results of 2% Nizoral shampoo to be similar to the use of 2% Minoxidil (Rogaine). In recent studies (March 2001), a double-blind study used 1% strength Nizoral shampoo against a 1% zinc pyrithione shampoo. The results showed that hair diameter grew by over 8% in 6 months. The sebum excretion rate reduced by over 6% and the number of hairs shed over a 24-hour period reduced by over 16%. These results with the 1% Nizoral shampoo were similar to earlier trials using the 2% Nizoral solution. These reports show that Nizoral used at the 1% or 2% level, 2-3 times per week will have positive effects on hair growth in addition to dandruff control. The response from this product can be due to its anti-fungal properties.
We did not create a theory and try to prove. It was the opposite; we had consistent results (against all theories that we learn in traditional medicines and also from a Homeopathy point of view about what is Psora ).
We start willing to understand why the products that we developed work. We saw the results that were consistent and had an amazing affect in women, men, at all ages-stages of hair loss.
We make a link between the Classic Homeopathy Miasma Psora and the modern thesis and Dysbiosis Thesis(Candida).
Psora Miasm Thesis:
Dr. Hahnemann(a medical physician (1755 - 1843) the founder of
homeopathy) was able to determine that there was one very common form
of chronic disease and though this condition manifested in many
different ways, it was still the same disease in all these patients.
The "different ways" that the chronic condition showed up in
conventional allopathic medicine are called "diagnosis" in which a
disease is considered to be named and seen as a discrete and separate
illness unconnected to all the other diagnoses that may be made. Dr.
Hahnemann was able to show this was not the accurate understanding of
a disease, that actually they were all the same condition taking these
different forms. He called this condition "psora" and identified the
most common form of it as a skin itch, at least at the beginning, and
that this itching condition would then go on to develop other forms of
Populations of microbes (such as bacteria and Yeast),inhabit the skin
and mucosal surfaces in various parts of the body. Their role forms
part of normal, healthy human physiology, however if microbe numbers
grow beyond their typical ranges (often due to a compromised immune
system) or if microbes populate (such as through poor hygiene or
injury) areas of the body normally not colonized or sterile (such as
the blood, or the lower respiratory tract, or the abdominal cavity),disease can result (causing, respectively, bacteremia/sepsis,
pneumonia, and peritonitis).
When the balance between good microorganism that live in our body are disrupted that will make us sick. Specifically at the scalp that will cause dandruff, itching, oily hair and hair loss, the same happens in another part of our body one example is Candida (Yeast).
Our immune system is our system of defense and has the responsibility to support our health. When that system fails, our body will react showing symptoms and diseases.
The Homeopathy doctor is training to be able to "Reads." the symptoms and conditions that the body fail to correct and will choose the right Homeopathic remedy to fixed.
Homeopathy is not chemical; it is a Pharmaceutical process that transform substances ( all kinds, mineral, vegetal, and others) in information trough dilutions ( physics). The right homeopathic remedy will be able to teach the immune system how to heal what and when is needed ( like a vaccine ).
Homeopathy is , as people may not know, like mathematics, you always find out if you are going in the right direction. To know if your treatment is in the right direction ( to cure and not to suppress symptoms), we know that the healing has to take place in the reverse order that happens.
The Vida Hair Treatment healing process occurs in reverse order:
1. First, the hair will stop falling out.
2. New hair will start to grow in as vellum and lanugo.
3. Healthy hair will begin to grow back.
Science is just one and an Integrative Medicine(Traditional Medicine + Holistic Sciences as Homeopathy and many others)point of view could prevent and thousand of people with the low cost. Achieve what Hahnemann, the father of Homeopathy wrote: "Just when the man is free of diseases, he can realize the highest purposes of his existence."